Friday, January 2, 2009

365 Project

Creating Keepsakes has an awesome kit that I purchased yesterday. I am taking on the 365 project meaning I take a picture a day and put it into a scrapbook. It seems a little daunting, but I have taken my picture yesterday and already took one for today. I'm excited to see my life daily for a whole year.

Yesterday's picture was taken at a White Elephant Party. We had a blast and the best present of the night went to a friend, whom notably does not have children. He received a...


boxful a children's hangers. Isn't that going to come to a lot of good use!

2 comments:

Barking Mad! said...

A box of hangers? That's hilarious!

I wish I were creative and thought I could tackle a 365 project. Lately my creativity extends to trying to find matching socks for myself! *lol*

Linked over from SITS...I think I'll stay a while and get to know you and your blog a little better.

Have a great weekend and a very very happy new year!!!

Auds at Barking Mad!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like such a fun idea!