I love making goals, I think that love comes from making goals everyday for my job. This year, I already have goals in place but want to keep working on them. For your reading pleasure, my goals for this year are:
1. Continue to learn to eat healthy and exercise at least 4 times a week.
2. Go 21 days without eating any junk food or yummy chocolate. (I'm on day 2, yahoo!)
3. Continue to get out of debt. Again, yay for Dave Ramsey!
4. Read my scriptures daily.
5. Be in a financial and benefit situation to be able to quit my job when baby number 2 comes. No, no announcement and not for awhile, but proactive thinking never hurts!
6. Save my money for Creative Photography Retreat.
7. Complete my 365 Project.
There you have it. The great promising of a busy year!