Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I absolutely love I'm an Organizing Junkie website. I am striving for simplicity in my life which in my mind means being organized. Mondays are menu planning on the site. I was a good girl last night and planned mine (as well as scoped out the sales and got my coupons all ready. Yahoo.) Here is what we are eating this week...
  • Monday: Beef Stroganoff and veggies
  • Tuesday: Caesar Salad wraps and fruit
  • Wednesday: Russian Chicken (slow cooked in Catalina dressing with cranberries and onion mix,) veggies and rice
  • Thursday: Slow Bake Bar B' Que chicken, potatoes, and veggies
  • Friday: Spaghetti (need something easy and quick)
  • Saturday: At the in-laws so who knows.
  • Sunday: Crunchy Chicken
I really like the Beef Stroganoff and Caesar Salad. I think I liked the Russian Chicken. I made it in the summer and can't quite remember if it was good. We will see. The Bar B' Que chicken and Crunchy Chicken is new. I'll post recipes if they are good.

I get many of my meals off E-mealz. It does cost a little bit of money, but the recipes are so easy, quick, and low-fat. Every week, I get a list of 5 meals. I HATE figuring out what to eat. I don't live near a Super Walmart but if you do, the site uses that week's sales to create a dinner menu. How wonderful would that be!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really shouldn't have just read that because I'm REALLY hungry right now! Lol! Dinner is in the oven and I'm *trying* to be good and not snacking while I wait....Must erase memories of reading about stroganoff....

FeedingTheFam said...

i didnt know that super walmart thing, i'll have to try it out! it's the only place i'm actually close to!

Claremont First Ward said...

I think planning ones meals out in advance is such a wonderful thing!

Unknown said...

I can't get over how organized your meal plan is for the week. Imagine how much my family would love me if I did that rather than ask them every night...what's for dinner?
Thanks for visiting my blog today...:)