- Monday: Beef Stroganoff and veggies
- Tuesday: Caesar Salad wraps and fruit
- Wednesday: Russian Chicken (slow cooked in Catalina dressing with cranberries and onion mix,) veggies and rice
- Thursday: Slow Bake Bar B' Que chicken, potatoes, and veggies
- Friday: Spaghetti (need something easy and quick)
- Saturday: At the in-laws so who knows.
- Sunday: Crunchy Chicken
I get many of my meals off E-mealz. It does cost a little bit of money, but the recipes are so easy, quick, and low-fat. Every week, I get a list of 5 meals. I HATE figuring out what to eat. I don't live near a Super Walmart but if you do, the site uses that week's sales to create a dinner menu. How wonderful would that be!