Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

Mckama hosts Not Me Monday where I get to write things that I possibly have not done recently.

  • I did not stay 4 weeks in Utah. That would possibly be too long to stay away from my home.
  • I did not oversleep yesterday and almost be late for church. Thankfully a friend did not call and wake me with 40 minutes to get to church.
  • I did not gain about 5 pounds in Utah. My mom does not make the best desserts nor have the best sweets around.
  • I did not take 5 hours on one sewing step and finally sew it despite I know I was doing it wrong.
  • Of course I did not put Barney on every second that I could to entertain my child. That is just not good mothering! I am way above that.
  • On the same note, I did not put my little guy in front of the TV to eat. Who cares that he eats more while watching TV. I could never let him watch some mind numbing shows.

1 comment:

heidi @ ggip said...

It is hard not to eat wonderful desserts that are made by family. :) Happy Monday!