Friday, May 1, 2009

Life is Beautiful

I'm in a bit of a rut and haven't been able to get out of it for a few weeks. Isn't life joyous that we get to go through these downer periods so we can appreciate when we are living the good life! When I am in these ruts, I try to focus on what is bright in my life.

I read this today and thought I would share what is beautiful in my life right now.

Life is beautiful because...
  • My little boy is trying to say new words everyday.
  • My husband is very supportive.
  • I am not on top of Mount Everest stranded in a cyclone storm (last night I watched a PBS documentary on the two exhibitions who lost many of their members.)
  • Our health is great!
  • I am moving to a bigger place!
  • It's Spring and I love the green trees.
  • I am in love with the green walls we painted
  • My family is coming to visit in three weeks
  • All the creative projects I can start once we are moved
  • I received my Mother's Day present early and absolutely love it!
  • I bought a snazzy camera strap from here.
  • I am waiting to receive one of these.
  • It is a rainy day {I love rainy days!!!}
  • It's May!
  • I have wonderful friends
  • My faith in God.
Happy May Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an uneventful move!

Tabitha Blue said...

Just reading what you see as beautiful brightens my day!! This was a wonderful post. Keep that grateful spirit!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

wendy said...

Well, see -----------Life IS beautiful. and you forgot one more thing. You have bloggy friends who care about you and your "funks"
P.S. I am cancelling my trip to Mt. Everest.