Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fragments


For Friday Fragments go to Half-Past Kissing Time.



* Why am I getting gray hair. It's so embarrassing. I have highlights to try to mask it, but I keep seeing MORE growing in. Ugh.



* I hate laundry. I haven't done it in two weeks and really need to get it done. Anyone want to do it for me???



* How many times do I have to point to my nose in order for my little guy to learn to point to his nose???



* Speaking of noses, why does Logan want to shove his finger up my delicate nose?



*Am I the only one who dreams of beating some bad guy up? I dream of ways I would kick some guy's butt if he attacked me. Disturbing, I know.



Happy Friday to everyone!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I had a dream last night that my librarian was in a polygamist family and i was trying to teach her how to wear lip gloss.

Mrs4444 said...

I'm with you on the laundry, and it seems to be a reoccurring theme these days... When you wrote about Logan sticking his finger up your nose, it totally took me back. I remember my kids doing that, too. So funny!! I love that you are having that dream, because I think it means that you are strong and confident :) Thanks for joining FF this week! Have a great weekend...

Anonymous said...

Laundry. It's never-ending in my world. I nanny for a family of 6-I do all their laundry...then come home to do my own. Blah.