Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordful Wednesday


I have LOVED this man ever since I can remember. In high school, when everyone else had movie stars hanging up in their lockers, I had Pete Sampras. I still get all giddy just thinking about him. Pathetic? Oh, yes. But doesn't every girl have a man from her youth whom she adores?

Thankfully I have found another man to take the number one spot in my heart and boy does he love me! I believe true love is buying your wife World Team Tennis tickets and willingly witnessing first hand her feelings for Pete. True love is seeing her get all excited about another man and thinking it was hilarious. True love is giving his wife a night beyond her wildest dreams.

All I can say is that I am still giddy thinking about that night and that was almost two years ago!!! {Sigh} Pete....

And honey, I LOVE you!!!

{Yes, he does read this.}

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

That IS true love! :)

Tabitha Blue said...

That is awesome!! What a guy.. both of them.


:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com