Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love Week

Since it is LOVE week with Valentine's coming up on Saturday, I decided to get in the mood and write a few things each day that I LOVE.
  • I LOVE the shows How I Met Your Mother, The Office, Criminal Minds, Psych, and Big Bang Theory

  • I LOVE creating things and making my home beautiful

  • I LOVE how I feel after I exercise, too bad I lost that short habit while in Utah, let the exercising begin tomorrow!

  • I LOVE daisies

  • I LOVE being organized. It's not easy for me but with the thousands of books I have bought on the topic, I should find a system!

  • I LOVE learning and teaching.

1 comment:

Elise said...

You like Big Bang Theory too? We discovered it on the airplane at Christmas - hilarious!

Glad you're back. Let me know if you need anything!