Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wordful Wednesday


Lately Logan has LOVED to go out. He will cry anytime someone leaves our home and will periodically go to the door, wave, and say bye bye. Whenever we tell him that we are going bye bye, he stomps in place and runs for the door, all the way squealing in delight. The minute he sees the stairs down he darts. He absolutely adores leaving. I wonder what that means??? Is it me? I question this because last week when he came home from Grandma's for an extended Christmas break, the minute he walked in, he turned to leave and started crying. How is that for love!

6 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

He's so cute........I'm sure he's going to LOVE Utah. That's where I was when I took my Wordful Wednesday photos!

Anonymous said...

There's a whole big world out there for him to explore and he knows it!

nikkicrumpet said...

OH my...what an adorable face! So glad you stopped by. I love meeting fellow members! I hate to say this but my two fur babies do the same thing...they get so excited when they see me with the car keys because they just know we're going for a ride...kids and dogs are a lot alike lol

Mama Wheaton said...

Maybe he is going to become a world traveler, an explorer! Came over from SITS, have an awesome day!

Claremont First Ward said...

He must love the fresh air.....:)

The writing prompts this week were GREAT, don't you think?

Kasey said...

What a cutie, thanks for stopping by. My kids have had so much fun with the mailboxes. I love it when they make things for each other. My favorite was batteries from the drawer!!!