Friday, October 10, 2008

Life's a Roller Coaster

Life always gives us ups and downs. I think we have the downs, so we can really appreciate the ups. Right now, life for me is a little difficult, but I know it will get better. It is tough being a stay at home working mom, but I am extremely thankful that I have this opportunity. I couldn't imagine dropping my little guy off to a babysitter. It tears my heart out just thinking about it. I love the little smiles that pop up beside my computer. The hide and seek game we play when Logan takes off and I hear silence. I love the times I was nursing while talking on the phone with parents and teachers and even the few times I really had to use the lieu and was on the phone. Being a full-time mother is our ultimate goal and everyday brings me closer and closer to that day. I experience these frustrations so when I am frustrated in the future, I will be able to look back and realize the blessings I have at that moment.

No comments: